Moravia Systems certificates
Moravia Systems a.s. trades only in products from certified manufacturers. The company regularly evaluates customer satisfaction with the quality of its products and services and documents and archives the results of incoming and final inspections. To ensure high quality, it has implemented a quality management system certified under ČSN EN ISO 9001:2016.
Moravia Systems a.s. understands that deliveries of reliable stop valves and precision flow control valves are essential to environmental protection as they prevent leakage of hazardous substances from technological processes into the surrounding areas. All products and services are of the highest quality. The company has created environmental protection procedures for all its activities and implemented an environmental management system certified under ČSN EN ISO 14001:2016.
The company has set a long-term goal, purpose and product of its business. To achieve them, all employees comply with the Moravia Systems a.s. Top Management Policy.
- To pay attention to the needs of customers as well as other relevant stakeholders and cater to these needs within the scope of the company’s capabilities and resources.
- To review the relevant requirements for the supplied product or service with the potential to use new products, services, technologies, infrastructure and knowledge of our company to ensure continuous improvement of the quality and environmental management systems.
- To create conditions for professional growth, motivation and opportunities for self-fulfilment of all employees to ensure their required expertise, competencies and awareness.
- To offer products and services at a level of quality that meets global standards.
- To use appropriate products and technologies to minimise its negative environmental impact as the fundamental environmental protection and pollution prevention tool.
The implementation of these principles requires conditions suitable for professional growth, motivation and opportunities for self-fulfilment of all employees.
Approved by: Ing. Zbyněk Kalina, Chief Executive Officer